Shriram Mutual Fund (“the Mutual Fund” or “the Fund”) had been constituted as a Trust in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Trusts Act, 1882 (2 of 1882) vide a Trust Deed dated May 27, 1994, as amended from time to time.
The Board of Trustees consists of the following eminent persons:
- Mr.V.N.Shiva Shankar holds a Bachelors Degree in Commerece(B.Com) and also B.L,
- He is a Legal & Secretarial Consultant for Corporates.
- He was Head of Legal, Secretarial & Business Process outsourcing for 7 years.
- Mr.V.N.Shiva Shankar is on the Board of:
-    Proactive Solutions India Pvt Ltd.
-    Cameo Corporate Services Ltd.
|Dr. Qudsia Gandhi
- Dr. Qudsia Gandhi holds a Master Degree in Arts from Madras University and also from Manchester University, UK
- She is a retired IAS Officer.
- Dr. Gandhi has worked in senior positions with various organizations like Tamil Nadu Power Finance Corporation, Tamil Nadu Overseas Manpower Corporation as Chairman, Managing Director and as Addl. Chief Secretary/CMD respectively.
- She was awarded the Best Woman IAS officer for the year 2009-10. Adjudged International Woman of the year in the field of education by the International Women’s Organization.
- She holds an Honorary Doctorate in Divinity by Gurukul University for her contribution to betterment of society.
- She is currently on the Board of:
-  VCK Credit & Forex Services Pvt. Ltd
-  Shriram Housing Finance Ltd.
-  A.M.N Facility Management Services Pvt. Ltd.
|Mr. Mani Sridhar
- Mr. Mani Sridhar is a M.COM from Madras University
- He has an overall experience of 25 years in finance and financial services field
- He was associated with Madras Stock Exchange Limited as a registered member and performed various financial activities viz stock broking, investment advisory services etc.
- Presently, Mr. Sridhar is on the Board of Turnbulls Investment Consultancy (P) Ltd. and has been handling various key functions like investment advisory services to Corporate, High Networth individuals, Private placement of unlisted and start-up companies, Loan syndication etc.